For over 26 years, LeVan Asset Management Corporation has been regarded as one of Lee County's leading Commercial property management companies.
Unlike some real estate companies that mainly work on residential properties, LeVan Asset Management only handles and specializes in commercial income properties. We manage office, retail, and industrial/flex properties.
LeVan Asset Management Corporations' impressive portfolio includes some of Lee County's premiere locations including the Fountain Court Office Complex on College Parkway in south Fort Myers, The Andrea Commercial Center (industrial flex space) in south Fort Myers and the Gordon Anthony Center (retail/flex space) on Pine Island Road, Cape Coral. Speak with one of our representatives to learn why LeVan Asset Management Corporation has been trusted with the management of some of Lee County's most valuable properties. Call (239) 482-4580.
We understand the needs of today's property owner.
We utilize the industry’s latest computer and software technology allowing us complete control of your property’s day to day operations and to provide you with superior monthly reporting. All of our senior staff have accounting and finance backgrounds enabling us to correctly assess the financial impact of leasing and operating decisions. One of the most important factors influencing the value of commercial properties is cash flow, which is directly impacted by the management company. LeVan Asset Management Corporation can make your real estate perform to its potential.
We understand the needs of today's tenant.
LeVan Asset Management Corporation is known for quality service. Because of this, we are highly regarded by both property owners and tenants. Our friendly and exceptional service sets us apart from other property management companies. LeVan Asset Management Corporation provides monthly invoices to all tenants, and through our affiliated company, LeVan Enterprises of S.W. Florida, Inc., we offer building maintenance and landscaping maintenance services. Other property management companies cannot meet our extensive resources and long-standing relationships with the community.
Call LeVan Asset Management Corporation today and learn why we are Lee County's best choice for property management.
LeVan Asset Management Corporation’s basic objective is to produce maximum profitability and increase the value of the asset. Additionally, we believe in timely and accurate reporting and are absolutely committed to integrity and ethics.
To achieve these results we tailor management procedures for each property. LeVan Asset Management performs the following management services for each property:
· Conduct on-site inspections and evaluations.
· Review the immediate market and evaluate the property’s position within that market.
· Review all existing leases and abstract pertinent information.
· Review all existing service contracts and evaluate all suppliers and vendors.
· Establish all control and reporting responsibilities and requirements.
· Take action to correct conditions which are a potential liability exposure.
· Conduct a routine monthly property inspection and prepare summary report of activity and conditions.
· Implement maintenance programs.
· Establish tenant service request procedures and logs.
· Prepare monthly financial reports.
To assure that all income producing properties are competitive in the marketplace and are achieving maximum rental income we perform the following:
· Conduct market surveys and analyses
· Actively pursue renewal of tenant leases.
· Develop lease formats and review with legal counsel.
· Coordinate leasing requirements with local real estate brokers.
· Negotiate all prospective leases on behalf of the property owner.
The competitive nature of the commercial real estate market requires a comprehensive and proactive approach to marketing real estate including the following:
· Evaluate the subject property to insure a thorough understanding of the current market conditions which affect it.
· Evaluate owner’s goals and motivations.
· Perform competitive market study.
· Develop preliminary and long term marketing plan.
· document prospect response to owner.
LeVan Asset Management provides building maintenance through engagement and supervision of qualified independent contractors or through our affiliated company, LeVan Enterprises of S.W. Florida, Inc.
LeVan Enterprises of S.W. Florida, Inc. provides both building and landscaping maintenance services. By utilizing our affiliated company properties realize quicker response times and reduced cost.
Mr. LeVan has acted as Court-appointed Receiver in foreclosure actions to protect the loan collateral. He has extensive receivership experience involving all types of commercial property and is recognized by major financial institutions and their legal counsel.
8250 College Parkway Suite 201, Fort Myers, Florida 33919, United States
08:30 am – 04:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed